Looking for engaging blog content that gets results? Let me help.
You already know that in-depth, engaging blog content helps:
- Drive relevant traffic to your website
- Generate more qualified leads
- Rank higher in search results
The problem is, you’re not quite sure how to create long-form blog content. Or, more likely, you don’t have the time to create content that gets results.
That’s why I specialize in crafting content that’s:
- Comprehensive - detailed, practical content that informs your audience.
- Authoritative - well-researched topics that include relevant links to industry thought-leaders.
- Actionable - encourages your audience to take action, such as comment, download, or buy.
It’s the type of content that your audience (and Google) love because it's easy-to-read, engaging, and helpful.
Here's what I can write for you
I work with brands like Sendible and Blogging Wizard to create high-ranking and engaging bylined content. Take a look at some of the examples in my portfolio, and you’ll discover that each article flows logically and includes relevant screenshots and images.
David is a brilliant content writer...
He always gives a proper thought to each brief and adds his own twist.
Working with David has been successful on two fronts. The blogs are great and generate visitors, shares and actions, plus our team has more free time to focus on other aspects of marketing. He’s also an excellent communicator, and it's a pleasure to work with him. Much recommended!
Veronika Baranovska // Inbound Marketing Manager, Sendible
I also work ‘undercover’ as other clients prefer to hire me as a ghostwriter. You get the same quality and results, but you’re named as the author. I can’t refer to specific articles, but I can tell you that my ghostwritten content has appeared on sites like Brand24, Thinkific, Criminally Prolific, and Advanced Web Ranking.
David is an excellent writer...
David is extremely professional, reliable and he is an excellent writer providing very detailed and helpful content. He has helped us with creating bylined as well as ghostwritten content. He is very versatile and it is a pleasure to work with him. I highly recommend David to anyone looking for help with content writing and content marketing in general.
Melanie Tamble // CoFounder & CEO, Adenion GmbH
Choose which type of content you prefer:
Here's what you get
When you hire me to write your content, you'll get:
- Original and relevant content for your audience.
- Content that's optimized for search engines (SEO) and easy-to-read for humans.
- Screenshots and visuals to help illustrate and explain points.
- Calls to action for your readers to take the next step.
Here's how it works
Before we start working together, I recommend scheduling a call to discuss your project. I’ll have questions like:
- What are your goals for this project?
- Who is your target audience?
- Who are your main competitors?
- Which websites and blogs do you like?
- What's your budget and timescale for this project?
After that, the content creation process looks like this:
- You send over the brief, the more detailed the better.
- I'll write the first draft and share it via Google docs for your approval.
- You provide feedback in the document comments.
- I'll make any necessary changes and give the content a final check to make sure it's all OK.
- And that's it. Your blog content is ready to publish.
Here's how much it costs
Each client and project is different.
That’s why I provide a value-based quote per project based on factors such as:
- Content length
- Content type
- Topic complexity
To give you an idea, prices start at £400 per article up to 2,000 words long. The price includes relevant screenshots and images, plus one round of revisions and final minor tweaks.
I'll need 50% of my fee upfront (I'll invoice you for this). The balance is payable on delivery with 14-day payment terms.
I also offer long-term retainer packages.